LOGLOG and ANAFCF
- loglog is a program to compare two
reflection files (hkl and/or fcf format). The program creates scatterplots and histograms for corresponding
reflections in both sets.
- anafcf is a program to analyse fcf files.
It creates various scatterplots and histograms.
Obtaining LOGLOG and ANAFCF
The programs (version 20120413) are distributed as source code as
They have been tested on Linux platforms.
- The programs depend on
- Copy the file loglog+anafcf.tar.gz into an existing directory,
for example /usr/local/src
- Untar the file with the command
tar -xvfz loglog+anafcf.tar.gz
- This will create a subdirectory loglog+anafcf
- Invoke the programs by
- loglog -h and anafcf -h give
a small summary of the options.
- More information can be found in loglog and anafcf
Disclaimer: you use LOGLOG and ANAFCF freely, but at your own responsibility completely.
Please do report failures, give comments and ask questions,
preferable via e-mail. We will help you as much as possible.
Postal address: Laboratory for Crystal and Structural Chemistry,
Bijvoet Center for Biomolecular Research, Padualaan 8,
NL-3584 CH Utrecht, The Netherlands.