buildrest is a program to create a
view script which will
search peaks in image(s). These peaks will not fit an existing
lattice. You can use these peaks to find an interfering lattice.
- You define the existing lattice(s) by entering the name(s) of one
or more rmat files.
- You set resolution limits and the number of (extra) peaks per image
- You define which images to investigate.
- Creates restpeaks.vic
- Enter a name. Defaults to
- Enter one or more names of existing rmatfiles.
- Enter resolution limits. Depending on the setup (see
proteinsetup) this will
be in Ångstrom or in degrees theta.
- Enter the expected number of extra peaks in one image (given the
- Enter the size of a peak (in mm)
- For one or more scans:
- Enter the scanname
- Enter the first frame number
- Enter the number of frames
- You may want to modify restpeaks.vic.
- Do the peak search using:
EVPY Suite Overview