buildsearch is a program to create a
view script which will
search peaks in image(s).
- You set searchtype, number of peaks and resolution limits
- Creates isearch.vic
- You enter a name. Defaults to
All files related to this search
will use name as prefix.
- You enter the search type. This is a number (2
or 3). This specifies the searchtype used in
- 2. Independent peak search per image.
- 3. Try to find the best rotation angle for
- Enter the expected number of peaks in one image (given the
resolution limits specified later)
- Enter the total number of peaks you want to search
- Enter resolution limits. Depending on the setup (see
proteinsetup) this will
be in Ångstrom or in theta.
EVPY Suite Overview