During the collection of a set of images, more or less terrible things
can happen. A simple refill of the xray source, the suspension of
the datacollection for some time.
The program scancheck helps to locate
these special moments. You may then decide to split one scan into
two new scans.
splitimages is a small program to rename
- You specify the scan in which split has to occur.
- You specify the split by entering the frame number.
- The frames after the split are renamed. The scannumber is
incremented by 1, and the frames start with number 1.
- The old and new filenames are written to
splitimages wildimages splitnr
- The program searches the current directory for images with filetypes
mar2300, mar2000, mar1600, mar1200, img, sfrm, mccd, osc, tif.
- If more than one scan is found you have to specify the scan you
want to split. For example: s03f*.mccd
- You enter the splitnr.
Note, you have to escape the *
if you specify wildimages on the commandline.
Suppose we have a set of images
And we want to split this set after frame 20.
*.mar2300* --> s01f0001.mar2300
split at frame nr 20
The old and new names are stored in splitimages.log.
EVPY Suite Overview